Can you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Do you have too much work to do and not enough time?
- Do you have more clients than you can serve, and even sometimes have to turn down work?
- Are you working too much, caffeine-fueled, and constantly overwhelmed by what’s supposed to give you freedom?
- Do you feel if you had help from the right team member, that you could grow your income and expand your influence?
- Do you want to hire quality help, yet you don’t know how to do it or think you can’t afford it?
- Can you think about going on vacation or taking a few days off and not worry about your business or clients?
- Have you tried outsourcing, yet found it’s more hassle than it’s worth?
- Have you heard horror stories about wasted money, time, and effort with outsourcing?
- Is your current VA performing the way you want?
- Do you wish you could do more of what you love and less of what you hate?
If you've answered "Yes" to any of these questions,
then using HireMyVA is for you!
How our Course Works
You'll get access to our powerful foundation for recruiting rockstar VAs to effectively prepare yourself and establish benchmarks for success. Use our easy, proven tools and sample forms, to immediately save time, streamline efforts and increase productivity.
Our step-by-step, proven process allows you to quickly and painlessly find the best person who fits your needs now, gives you breathing room, grows with you, and helps move your life and business towards their fullest potential.
Other programs miss this vital step! Once you've hired your VA, you MUST ensure both of you thrive! You'll learn how to communicate in a highly effective manner with remote team members, develop and monitor task lists, create a results-oriented culture, and systematize everything.
What You Get
Videos and Transcripts for Easy Consumption
that will guide you through the entire process at your own pace with details and discussions to help guarantee your success.
Step-by-Step Detailed Blueprints
It's the "give me all the details and walk me through this process!" guide. If you want a refresher of any step, describing when and what to do, this is it!
Rapid-Action (Git 'er Done!) Checklists & Templates
It's the "tell me what I need to do, but make it snappy!" guide. You'll want to use this when you've got to get someone very quickly or have issues that need to be solved.
Private Online FORUM
This is where members share their learnings and stories with our vibrant community, ask questions, search for answers, and get advice.
Our own VAs will answer!
Our own VAs are part of the community and will answer your questions, giving you unique insight into their perspectives to put you ahead of the curve. They've been there and done that!
Regular Q&As to answer your questions, review material, and provide shortcuts on what to do. In fact, you'll hear wisdom garnered from our combined 70+ years of experiences (yeah, we're that old, but it's a good thing!) managing and leading teams in a variety of settings.
Some of Our Action Guides & Templates You'll Get...
- Book Recommendations
- Prepare Stage Quickstart Checklist
- What a Virtual Assistant Can Do For You
- One Page Vision/Mission Creation Action Guide
- Core Values Creation Action Guide
- Fundamentals of Hiring Six-Pack Action Guide
- Sample Requirements for VAs
- Emails to get to a Live Interview Templates
- Sample Offer Letter/Contract Agreement between you and your VA
- Interview Guidelines
- Interview Questions
- Weighted Average Decision Matrix
- Candidate Ranking Spreadsheet
- Position Filled Email Template
- Position Invite Email Template
- Thrive Stage Quickstart Checklist
- Paid Personal Leave, Holidays, and Working Time Expectations Policy
- Sample Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Freeing Someone Preparation Checklist
- Performance Review Template
- Personal Paid Leave Action Guide
- Sample Password Policy
Course and Community
- HireMyVA Masterclass (Prepare, Hire, Thrive)
- Business Policies and Calculators
- Sample Emails, Contracts, Onboarding communication templates
- Community FORUM, Regular Live Q&A calls, access to all recorded Q&As
- Categorized Interview Questions to uncover true Rockstars
- Bonus Q&As with other experts and experienced biz owners
Dave Braun is a certified John Maxwell coach, speaker, website guru, and author. He is also the CEO of Pro Website Creators, which helps small businesses and individuals with web design, copywriting, and social media. Dave loves to work with clients to help their websites be the hub of their marketing wheel! He's invested years learning the technical aspects of WordPress web design as well as writing copy to help make client's messages clear and not confusing.
Larry Broughton is an award-winning serial entrepreneur and CEO, bestselling author, mentor, keynote speaker, and veteran of the U.S. Army's elite Special Forces. As a former Staff Sergeant, serving 8 years on Special Forces A-Teams (commonly known as the Green Berets), Larry has parlayed the lessons learned from his time in service to his country and applied them to the business arena attaining extraordinary success.